Join Dr Louise Irvine and Dr Chidi Ejimofo as they discuss their experiences in the Save Lewisham Hospital Campaign in the context of the threats to Whipps Cross Hospital and other East London NHS services.
Note, this is NOT a National Health Action Party meeting. Other speakers include Councillor Richard Sweden (Health Scrutiny) and frontline staff from Whipps Cross.
Tuesday, 13th May 2014, 7.30 pm
- Are you worried that Hospital staff are rushed off their feet?
- Are you concerned that staff morale is low?
- Are you worried that private companies will end up running our health service for their own profit?
- Are you concerned that private patients can queue jump to get treatment quickly?
- Are you worried we might lose services essential to our local hospital?
Its our NHS, our Local Hospital, lets act to protect it.
Tuesday 13th May – 7.30pm.
Quaker Meeting House, 1a Jewel Road, Walthamstow E17 4QU.
Speakers include : >
- Dr Louise Irvine GP,
- Dr Chidi Ejimofo Consultant A and E (Lewisham Hospital Campaign ),
- Cllr Richard Sweden (Health Scrutiny) and
- Frontline staff from Whipps Cross.
Waltham Forest Save our NHS.